WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES?
Persons living or working in Lee County who:
- Are working at least 20 hours per week OR are temporarily unemployed and actively looking for work OR are a full-time student.
- Are without private health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, VA benefits or Social Security income.
- Have not applied for or do not receive disability benefits.
WHO PROVIDES CARE AT THE CLINIC?
Licensed doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, medical technologists and other health care professionals.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
- General medical care for acute and chronic illness
- Limited dental care for toothaches and infections
- Limited laboratory testing ordered by clinic providers
- Prescription medications (no controlled drugs) written by the clinic’s providers
- Preventative care including colon cancer screenings
- Women’s Health Services, including gynecology care and mammograms
- Diabetic care
- Health education classes
WHEN IS THE CLINIC OPEN?
- General Office Hours and Eligibility Screening: Monday thru Thursday, 9am – 3pm and Friday 9am-12pm
- Medical Clinics and Pharmacy Pick-Up Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5pm-7pm
- Patients must make appointments for medical care
THE CLINIC IS A COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP OF...
- United Way of Northeast Mississippi
- Lee County Board of Supervisors
- North Mississippi Health Services
- Health Care Foundation of North MS
- CREATE Foundation
- Local churches and civic organizations
- Contributions from individuals and professional and lay volunteers
The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic is a non-profit organization whose mission is to marshal volunteer lay and professional resources to provide high quality medical, dental, and pharmaceutical care at no cost to the eligible working uninsured and temporarily unemployed residents of Lee County, Mississippi.
420 Magazine Street
Tupelo, MS 38804
P.O. Box 1821
Tupelo, MS 38802-1821